Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle. – Steve Jobs
Are you passionate about health + nutrition? Do you work in the wellness industry, but want more credibility? Are you frustrated with the false & contradictory information you hear in the media and even from friends and family?
If you answered “Yes” to the questions above, you should consider enrolling at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition – the largest Nutrition School in the World. Lectures are taught by leaders in the holistic health and wellness field – men & women who go against the grain and teach the truth about nutrition, self-care, and total wellness. The Institute for Integrative Nutrition is THE place to receive your certificate in holistic health coaching.
Learn from the best of the best:
- Andrew Weil, MD: Director of Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona
- Deepak Chopra, MD: World leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- Pierre Dukan: Medical doctor and nutritionist for over 30 years
- David Wolfe: Authority on superfoods and raw foods nutrition
- Walter Willett, MD: Chair of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health
- Sally Fallon Morell: Founding President of the Weston A. Price Foundation
- Joel Fuhrman, MD: Author of Eat for Health: Lose Weight, Keep it Off
- Andrea Beaman: Natural foods expert featured on Top Chef
- Neal Barnard, MD: Founder of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Geneen Roth: Pioneer in distinguishing the link between our emotions and hunger
- Robert Notter: Business and Health Coach
- Howard Lyman: Author of Mad Cowboy: Plain Truth from the Cattle Rancher that Won’t Eat Meat
- David Katz, MD: Director, Yale Prevention Research Center
- Annemarie Colbin, PhD: Founder of the Natural Gourmet Institute for Health and Culinary Arts
- Arthur Agatston, MD: Author of The South Beach Diet
- Lynn Goldstein, MS, RD, CDN: Nutrition educator at the Jay Monahan Center for Gastrointestinal Health
- John Douillard, DC: International teacher of Ayurvedic medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD: Author of Ultraprevention and Ultrametabolism
- Barry Sears, PhD: Author of The Zone Diet
- Michael Jacobson, PhD: Executive Director of the Center for Science in the Public Interest
- Bernie Siegel, MD: Expert in healing and patient empowerment
- Paul Pitchford, MS: Author of Healing with Whole Foods
- Harville Hendrix, PhD & Helen LaKelly Hunt, PhD: Co-creators of Imago Relationship Therapy
Integrative Nutrition’s comprehensive curriculum covers over 100 dietary theories and combines counseling techniques with real-world business training. Its unique nutrition philosophy takes a holistic approach to wellness and encourages students to consider relationships, work, exercise, and spirituality as essential to building good health.
Ready to get started? Fill out the form below & I’ll send you more information.
I personally gained so much from my experience at IIN — Not only did the business training help me expand my wellness business, but each and every lecture too the mystery and confusion out of nutrition and living a healthier lifestyle for myself and my own family, but also for my clients.
Get My Recipes + Lifestyle Tips To Your Inbox!
Happy Easter! fb.me/26pPp2LCz
Something to think about. I always ask myself if the risks outweigh the benefits (when it comes to medicine)...... fb.me/1c9IeYgTX
Trying a new yummy tea thanks to a client ❤️ fb.me/3uvFSB6gt
Birthday princess bliss! Thank you to all friends and family for such a love + fun filled birthday! fb.me/6BnhTSVS9
The SUN is OUT! What's your favorite health-conscious thing to do in Spring? Comment below! fb.me/2vWWFRirx
The SUN is OUT! What's your favorite health-conscious thing to do in Spring? Comment below!
Recently On The Blog
- Healthy Oatmeal Muffins Your Kids Will Love
Mornings can be hectic and maybe we don't have time to make a big breakfast or green juice every mor...
- Crispy Eggplant and Mozzarella Recipe
Who doesn't love a really delicious Italian meal? Especially in the winter months! I've created a...
- Get Healthier Sleep
If you are like most people, you probably don't get enough sleep [recommended 8 hours per night?!] L...
- Healthy Oatmeal Muffins Your Kids Will Love
Looking for something?
Blog Post Categories