A lot of people wonder what the difference is between a doctor and a health coach — I’ll tell you. A health coach spends time with you (usually an hour at a time) and a doctor doesn’t. Yes, we need doctors and we need medicine – but when you have questions you want answered about your heath and lifestyle, your doctor simply doesn’t have time for you. I do.
1. Personal Attention – “Physicians don’t have enough time to spend with their patients going over nutrition, lifestyle and stress reduction,” foxbusiness.com
2. Support when you need it, where you need it – in any area of your life.
3. Get to the root cause of your sleep problems, low energy, skin issues, hormonal problems without resorting to meds.
4. Learn how to eat to prevent cancer, diabetes, and other degenerative diseases rather than manage disease symptoms.
5. Digestion, digestion, digestion! Get your gut on track to reduce bloating, lose weight easily, and avoid colds & illnesses.
6. Create your own personal wellness policy. Learn to ignore the media & really understand what “healthy” really means.
7. Get well-rounded, holistic care – for you, your family, primary and secondary foods… for your lifestyle.
8. Holistic health coaches do not advise you on a food guide, plate or pyramid, but on what is best for you.
9. Learn new recipes, how you can prepare healthy food that’s delicious + quick!
10. SAVE money. Seeing a health coach on a regular basis will give you the health foundation necessary to avoid going to the doctor for all of those common colds — because, put simply, you just won’t get them anymore.
Get My Recipes + Lifestyle Tips To Your Inbox!
"I'm so happy and grateful now that ....… " (fill in the blank) try this as you go to bed and when you wake up ❤️ fb.me/1Xrx6aXYo
Great idea! <3 fb.me/6qpjF7t4H
Doesn't have to be complicated, just consistent :-) fb.me/2XVvovt6w
Lots of chances everyday to make healthy food choices. Keep this in mind as you go through your day :) fb.me/6zLKPlyLr
Great breakdown about why PB2 isn't the best choice! fb.me/3otDyeLGH
Fresh air! ☀️ fb.me/12kwQUiQf
Healthy muffins in the making this morning! Super easy and quick recipe to make this special treat a healthy one... fb.me/6M2hFHUMZ
Fun tips to get more out of your food :-) fb.me/3EGoU5tMD
Recently On The Blog
- Get Healthier Sleep
If you are like most people, you probably don't get enough sleep [recommended 8 hours per night?!] L...
- Yummy Almond Butter Brownies
I am always on the search for yummy chocolatey treats - it's always good to have a delicious recipe ...
- Get Your Kids To Eat Great
"Kid food".... Traditionally known as foods that kids will eat. Foods that only kids tend to eat ...
- Get Healthier Sleep
Looking for something?
Blog Post Categories